Chris in MO
Member
I am extremely technologically backward. Or so my teenagers tell me :>).
I have never done anything with something like ebay. It is raining cats and dogs and has been since last night. Other than fixing fence at a water crossing this morning, I've got nothing else to do and am climbing the walls. So I decided to do some surfing. I skimmed through ebay and noticed some interesting things. But I know absolutely nothing about it. I am familiar with in person auctions and how to bid, etc, etc.
How do you do ebay? Is it worth the trouble? Or is it just another way to spend money on stuff you don't need? Or a little of both? We don't use credit cards, so how could we pay for purchases, etc?
As the subject implies, I am looking for an informal tutorial on this and I know this is the right place to go for OPINIONS and INFORMATION.
Thanks for your time.
Christopher
I have never done anything with something like ebay. It is raining cats and dogs and has been since last night. Other than fixing fence at a water crossing this morning, I've got nothing else to do and am climbing the walls. So I decided to do some surfing. I skimmed through ebay and noticed some interesting things. But I know absolutely nothing about it. I am familiar with in person auctions and how to bid, etc, etc.
How do you do ebay? Is it worth the trouble? Or is it just another way to spend money on stuff you don't need? Or a little of both? We don't use credit cards, so how could we pay for purchases, etc?
As the subject implies, I am looking for an informal tutorial on this and I know this is the right place to go for OPINIONS and INFORMATION.
Thanks for your time.
Christopher