Edit error code

stevieb49829

When I try to edit one of my posts in Modern view, I get a blank screen except for the ''e24'' up in the left corner. Am I doing something wrong? This has been a problem for me for a long time. steve

That's a security check that shouldn't happen to a real user. It appears that for some reason, your browser isn't keeping a session cookie that says you've logged into modern view.

It's possibly a cookie being blocked on the browser so it isn't created, or a firewall on your computer not allowing the cookie to be created or queried. If you have cookie blocking enabled on either, you'd have to allow that host to create cookies (forums.yesterdaystractors.com). The system won't function without cookies as that's the only way to keep login status.

I did test just now and it's working as normal.

I use classic only but if I find a post that says edit go to modern, nothing will show
up. So I just wonder what they were trying to post. Not worth the hastle to try to
figure it out. It is same every time a post says edited.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back