Enjoying this forum

Nancy Howell

Well-known Member
Just wanted to say how much I enjoy this forum. Its fun and informative. I know there are frequent "off topic" posts, but I generally find them interesting and funny - especially the jokes.

I used to cruise the jd forum, but since its mostly mechanical and technical, it was rare that I could respond. While I do a lot with our tractors, including frequently helping my hubby, James, work on them, he's the true tractor mechanic.
 
(quoted from post at 08:55:46 02/23/08) This all color "ZONE" has merit. Even if sometimes off color a bit. It gets adjusted when taken to the extreme. It is nice to have variety here. Welcome, JimN

I'll second that .... Welcome Aboard (to the board)! :D
 
Glad that your here. Have noticed your name quite a bit on here. My wife thinks I'm silly for how much I enjoy this site, but she is on myspace.facebook, someother space/face or something, plus IM'ing all the time, and is always on updating blogs for here church.
 
I've learned a HUGE amount of information from this forum. It would'nt be possible to for me to get into hay baling and taking care of my machines without this website.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top