Extra Funny

Rkh

A man was leaving a cafeteria with his morning coffee when he noticed a most unusual funeral procession approaching the nearby cemetery.  A long black hearse rolled slowly by followed by another long black hearse about 50 feet behind. Behind the second hearse was a solitary woman walking a pit bull on a leash.  Behind her were 200 men walking single file.
The man couldn’t stand the curiosity.  He respectfully approached the woman walking the dog and said, "I am so sorry for your loss, and I know now is a bad time to disturb you, but I’ve never seen a funeral like this.  Whose funeral is it?"
She replied, "Well, that first hearse is for my husband."
"What happened to him?"
"My dog attacked and killed him."
“Oh my gosh.  That’s awful.  Who’s in the second hearse?"
"My mother-in-law. She was trying to help my husband when the dog turned on her
"Can I borrow the dog?
"Get in line!"

Pretty good one never heard that. Fo not mean to hijack your post rkh bu how about this one? I was walking on a beach found a lamp. Rubbed it out pops, you guessed it a genie. Alright, I get 3 wishes but there is a catch. Anything I wish for mother in law gets double. I can live with that she is not that bad a lady. After a little thought I wish for a million bucks. Genie ask you sure, MIL gets 2 million. No problem I say and instantly fill something in my pocket. Look see and low and behold a check book with a million dollar balance. Walk along the beach enjoying life and decide I could spend the rest of my life here so second wish is for a mansion on the beach. Genie says again you sure MIL gets double. Yeah I am sure. Walk a little further and see this huge mansion and say man that is bigger than I even imagined. Genie says hold on buddy that is your mother in laws. Yours is next door the smaller one. Oh crap never thought about her being that close I may have messed up with that heifer living this close to me. Walk bbn on a bit and tell the genie I am ready with my last wish. He starts to ask are you... I cut him off yeah yeah I know she gets double I know exactly what I want. Genie beat me half to death!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back