F-30 Back Wheel center

cleddy

Is a F-30 back Wheel center larger in diameter than a Regular or F-20 wheel. I bought some 36 cutoff & welded rims from a guy using them for a fence line and discovered that I had two different size center wheel disk. I went back and was able to find one that matched and between the 3 came up with a pair of 36 f-20 rims. I am going to throw the extra large (Wavey formed plate) center away unless it might have some value to someone. I would imagine there not much call for cut off rims since there are so many of them. Just wondering about it before it goes to scrap? Cleddy

I'm thinking F-30s are different. Although, I don't know in what way, as I don't have an F-30 to compare with.

For what it's worth, I'm guessing a waffle F-30 center with a welded on rim wouldn't be worth much if the rim is rusted out. If the rim is not rusted out and is a usable rim, it would be worth something to someone who has some cut offs with rusted out rims.

This is already cut out of the Rim. I ended up using 2 rims that were what I would call flat across the bead area and one rim had the double bend angle which makes it smaller in the center. Good thing about all this was that it was only a $20.00 piece of merchandize I was working with to get 2 rims that matched? Cleddy

Some pictures of F-20 with Cutoff Rims. It came with original stell rims which I am using on some old yard art at the moment-May go back to them in the future> Cleddy
cvphoto139499.jpg

cvphoto139500.jpg

cvphoto139501.jpg

cvphoto139502.jpg

Don't let those wide steel sink in the ground and rust out. Using em for yard art is one thing, but they need to be kept out of the dirt.

Those are getting harder to find. And people seem to want the wide ones. I just put a pair of F&H skeletons on mine.

I see the ones with the rubber tires the spokes are welded outside to outside and inside to inside. The steel wheels, which looks right, is welded outside to inside and inside to outside.

This post was edited by J.Wondergem on 11/01/2022 at 06:13 am.

Good observation!! Actually the usable sample I had was done right inside to outside &Outside to Inside, but then someone doubled them up and put an extra spoke scabbed on outside to outside to make them
stronger I guess?? I did mine to match but I think it was overkill since tractor is not seeing much use. The wide Steel Wheels are the REAL DEAL properly made with everything riveted together and no repairs
plus good sharp lugs. When I get a chance I would like to put any Yard Art tractors and Implements on paving blocks to ease trimming the grass around them and keep them from sinking in the soil>Cleddy

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back