farmall 300 fast hitch leveling an depth control

dewy

this tractor doesnt have the depth control on it...would love to see some pics..not seeing images on internet, of clear shot of where the hydraulic cylinder hooks to the fast hitch,,,on my tractor the leveling is done manually an is really tight an hard to use..its a little bent up or damaged...did the next model fast hitch have leveling by hydraulics......really would like the depth control on this tractor..thanks for the thoughts.......dewy

on the parts list 332 attachments no.7 i need and i think i may have no.5 on the fsat hitch but looks like i would need 1 also, i have the cylinder..would like to see good images of set up....thanks for any help...........dewy

The Teledepth system was fragile and unless a trailer queen were useless. The traction control (draft control) on 3XX and 4XX tractors was also pretty useless. The prime reason to value the hydraulic type hitch angle control was to increase the lift of the FH. These are my observations. operating a 400 W cylinder, and 350U with Notched lever traction control, and others. Jim

If this is the one the forward bracket is next to hitch on right. Bolts to boss on trans housing and center housing. Other pic on tractor is a 400 but close to same.
mvphoto94024.jpg

mvphoto94025.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back