Farmall 504 history search

Pnutfarmer

New User
With another brand of tractor, I was able to contact the archives division of the company and supply my model and seriel number to receive information on the tractors build date, shipping location and date, features info, etc. Is there such a location, website, or other source to find out similar information on my Farmall 504? I would like as much information as I can obtain pertaining to its history. The former owner has passed away and I am hoping to gather any information available. Thoughts? Thanks.

No. If you know the original dealer and he is still in business and he has 60 year old records and he can find the records and he is willing to look, he might have something. If you got the original Owner's Manual with it, there may be something written in the front. Otherwise, you have a serial number that can be looked up and some date codes in the larger castings that may reveal something of interest.

Keep in mind that the company that built your Farmall 504 does not exist anymore. Rumor has it that when Tenneco came in in 1985, much of the original documentation was destroyed.

That said, I'm skeptical of the information that you can get for a Deere. I think they make a lot of that up.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back