Farmall A with an A-134 Cultivator - Help name find parts

jiniowa

New User
Hello. I am looking for help with locating a couple of pieces for my 41' Farmall A cultivator set up. I purchased the tractor and cultivator separately, and was told all of the cultivator parts were included. I have found during installation that I am missing some critical parts. Between the battery platform and where the starter is along and atop the transmission housing, there seems to be, at least in the pictures I've found, some type of bracket that holds a "handle bar" shaped steel bar. Possibly called a "bell crank", this bar connects to two spring loaded arms and seems to be what lifts the cultivator assembly when one actuates the lift lever from the drivers seat. Does anyone know the name of these parts and by chance where to find them? I know that is a tall order. Another idea i had was to see if I could find one locally (IOWA) that I could actually see and measure in order to try and replicate the pieces. Anyone know of anybody that has an A with a complete cultivator set up? I am hopefully setting this up to use as a cultivating tractor, but will have no luck unless I can get it lifted properly. ANY help or advice is much appreciated. Thank you,

If no one gets back to you watch the auctions. I have seen them sold on fleebay. Many of the restoration guys remove any evidence of a cultivator when they "restore" some of the units. Seems that if they can"t sell the cultivators they will scrap them. Also check with any "tractor junk yards". I think there are a couple of guys on here that have some of the parts.

If you are talking about the lift handle for the A-134 cult i have one. Live sw of Iowa City 17mi. It is different than the lift assy for the 136,138 and 435 cults. 319-430-3907

The bars are also different from the other models as the lift handle mounts on top of the tranny for that model. I have them also.

The 134 cult is a rare one lift handle and the bars are different. First time i have ever seen anyone needing parts for one

Gene,

I ordered a manual from Binder Books and now know exactly what I'm looking for. Hoping you may happen to have the right pieces. I'm looking for Front Rockshaft, and the Rockshaft Plates that it fits through. Any chance you have these?

Thank You,

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back