Farmall B and A

grandpa Love

I posted a week or so ago about the B with a stuck motor and the A I could buy for $300 with a good motor. With the understanding I put it back together with the bad motor and return it so they could sell it for yard art. Well.....when I showed up to buy the A they had gone back and looked at records and had paid $600 for the tractor so that's what they wanted me to pay. I was a bit ticked off, but bought it anyway. Motor swap was easy, B is a running and driving. Put the A back together and sold it to a friend for yard art for ..........$300. worked out the same. Plus we kept the starter, distributor, governor, radiator,fan, floor pan,seat and seat brackets. Also took the good front tires off and swapped out the rotten ones on the B. Actually may have come out to the good....
cvphoto102564.jpg

The old A will look awesome retired in a flower bed!
cvphoto102566.png

Looks just like my B, I like it a lot and use it for raking hay, only complaint is the rough ride with those little tires and light weight.

Many years ago I made a belly mount sickle bar mower for a B I had. I used a power steering pump for the hyds to lift it up. Worked well for mowing hay. Traded it off for the round baler I use now

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back