ferrellgas again

chrisalma

Member
Not to open the can again. Just wanted everyone to know that after three and a half months ferrellgas came and got there freekin tank out of my front yard. If your wondering how I got it done? Well I started by sending a bill for storage which didnt do anything because we didnt have "paperwork" that said they needed it stored and gave me the address of there lawer to send the bill to. So I called them back and told them that they had 48hrs to get it out of my front yard or I was going to consider that it was abandoned and I was going to lay claim to it and by the following day it would have a new paint job with MY name on the side of it and I would have a 1000 gallon lp tank of my very own. That got there attention. The very next day it was gone. Dont know if I could legally do it but it worked. Must have made them quetion it so they didnt take any chances. Oh I was nice to the sweet lady on the other end of the phone when I said it and I asked her to make sure it was being recorded and that she type it all on the computer just like they did to me if I was a day late sending payment.
 
Well you got your way. Wondering if bridge burning was the way to go though. I bought my own tank 18 years ago motivated by the ferrelgas price. It took 18 years but last month they were the cheapest and we were on good terms.
 
I had to do likewise a few years ago with another company. Told them to come get it. After thirty days I called again and gave them 24 hours or else I would consider it abandoned and deal with it myself. Next day it was gone. TDF
 
Not to worry. When it comes to selling a product any company is more then willing to take your money.
If not they're just months from closing.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top