Figured out what to do for the lady that cleans our house!!!

JD Seller

Its late but I could not sleep so here we go. I posted earlier about wanting to do something for the lady that has been doing house cleaning for us. Well I figure out something that she should like.

She currently rents a carpet cleaning machine. She rents it locally. So I had the local place order a "new" one just like she rents. So she will have her own machine. That will cut her cost and allow her to expand to other areas of cleaning. It has attachments that can do furniture and drapes. So she should have more services to offer.

Now this carpet cleaning machine does not fit in a car very easily. She currently just uses her car to go job to job. I found a nice year old van that will have a small ramp the carpet cleaning maker has for their machine. I have it at a local body shop getting a custom paint job with her business name on the van. I got her daughter involved with helping chose the colors and layout that she will like.

So it all should be ready in about a week to ten days. I am going to leave it in her driveway REAL early one morning. Then her daughter is going to make sure she sees it ASAP. LOL

My wife and I feel THANKFUL for the bounty we have in our life. We feel we should share with those that have helped us get here. So this will help her now. We also have included a bequest in our wills for her. That will remain private.

Thanks for the ideas you all gave in my earlier post.

All I can say is Wow !!! If there were more people like you in the world there wouldn't be all the problems we're having. May God bless you.

send a picture of the van,like to see the custom paint job,,,,,,you should get a big hug from her for sure,,,very nice!!!!Maybe you could add one more thing,,not real expensive,,but an ad in the local paper for her new venture,,,,,

JD, there are the ones who go to church every Sunday but don't act like Christians in their everyday life and then there are the few like you who live their Christianity and go out of the way help others.

Dick2 I think your the one that got me thinking about a van. You said to service her car or something. Well this is kind of along those lines.

I told SWMBO about your conundrum earlier and we've been speculating on what you would do. All we can say is WOW! It sure beats anything we could come up with. She will cry for sure, but you will have a whole other problem when she tries to repay you with kindness again. God bless you!

Larry

P.S. I sure enjoy reading about your "adventures"

I agree with your thoughts of helping others who have helped us while we are still alive and can see them enjoy it.

Job well done!!

JD, You've definitely gone the extra mile. It is worth so much to be able to have someone into your home to assist you that you can trust and don't have to worry. That alone is priceless. Blessings to you and your family. gobble

I wish there was a "Like" button on these posts, it would get worn out on this posting and what it represents. Bless you JD.

If you give the money to her instead you and your Wife can each gift her $14,00 without becoming taxable to her, if that is not enough to cover the cost you can each give whatever leftover amount to her daughter, also with no tax consequence, the lady can then pay for the van, paint job and steam cleaner and expense the whole mess off against her taxable income in 2015, a double win. If you give her the whole smear outright you and your Wife can still give up to the maximum value of $14,00 each but it would have to be in her name, not a business name, still no tax to her but no deduction either.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back