Ford 2810 3 pt Hitch Problem

Jwynnejr1

New User
Ive got a problem that has me scratching my head. Ive got a Ford 2810 with a front end loader. In the fall when I was tilling a food plot and out of the blue, the 3pt hitch stopped lifting the tiller. Ive checked the hydro fluid level and changed the hydraulic fluid filter. Front end loader still works fine. Lift has been attempted with flow control valve in all positions. I can stand on the three point hitch and it would lift me fine. Now it will not even do that.

Can someone please give me some direction?

Does it have a priority valve that supplies fluid to the 3 point first? I can't get to my 10 Series manuals but I think that's the case. If so, there maybe a problem with it. Maybe Bern or one of the other Ford guys can answer this. I'd ask in the Ford Forum.

Thanks. I'll move this post over there.

Not sure if it has a priority valve or not. I do not believe it does, but I can check my manual.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back