Ford 3000 Rebuild

I purchased this tractor several months ago. The engine was seized. I have done a in frame rebuild with new pistons and rings and bearings. I also reseated the valves and replaced seals. I replaced injectors and replaced gasket and orings on the cav injector pump. It cranked and run smoothly. I went out and bushogged 3 hours Saturday. When I started the tach would go up to 1800 now it will only go up to 1400 max. I have checked the linkage. Could it be the injector pump is not pumping correctly. I am not getting any smoke in the exhaust when running at full trottle. Also I have to spin the engine a good bit before it cranks. But Idles and runs smooth. Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top