Ford 5000 restoration complete

dannyidp

just want to say thanks guys for all the help on my restoration project. What a great website for information lots of good people on here that I have talked to on the phone and dealt with parts thanks so much

most all farmers are always outside like me I need you guys to do me a favor no matter where you are located start paying attention to the weather and your skies close attention. If you want any further information about what I am speaking on you can go here. www.geoengineeringwatch.org. folks I'm not kidding you you can order rain if you have a permit and you can do it here www.weathermodification.com this is a very serious issue I have lots of videos and pictures on my Twitter which I cannot put here but you can find me on Twitter @DanPeacock12’s. The only reason I am sharing this is because here in Georgia it has been like a air show lately. And no I'm not crazy. Thank you and thanks to all especially destroked

I didn't go looking at the rain info or some
of the other things you mentioned but I
would like to hear more about what all you
did to your tractor.
Got any photos you can post? We always like
the photos.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back