FORD 841 REAR WHEEL

Dusty:

Early Ford power adjust rims are no longer available from any source and good used ones are becoming hard to find. Might yours be repairable?

If not, a good welder can remove the rails from yours and weld them onto a new blank rim. If you take this route, be certain to replace the rails in the same relative positions with the valve stem hole in the same location as before.

Dean
 
Where are you located? Here are 2 types of PA rims. Which do you have? The first is from YT parts the other is of the one my 841 had rusted bad. There is someone selling new for @ $450.00.I can't remember who. I'm still looking. I have the 1st but need the 2nd. I can swap the mounting hardware but would rather not if your close. HTH
DON TX
wm_C5NN1050H.jpg

p7092.jpg
 
DON TX.... The 2nd picture sure looks like the rim I have. The tire is stamped 13.6 X 28 and 12 X 28, blanks are available from ? Thanks guys I'll get this thing going yet.
 
My 841 is half switched over to regular loop rims. I've got another rim and an 8N center for the other side but the bad spot that's showing inner tube and going to go any minute now has lasted for the past two years. Go figger..........
If I hadn't found the rim and center it would have gone......
 
(quoted from post at 05:54:42 06/01/09) DON TX, I AM IN SAN ANGELO AREA
There is a guy in the Lampasses area that has a pair, but one has been cut out for a repair. I'll try to find his e-mail addy for ya. HTH
DON TX
E-mail me and I'll send you his e-mail addy. [email protected]
 
I need 1 bracket to repair a power adjust wheels (the type in the 2nd photo). Do you know of anywhere I can get just 1 bracket. I would also cosider purchasing an entire rim. I have a set now that I am going to cut off the brackets and weld them onto blanks, but have the one bracket that cannot be salvaged due to rust
 
I may end up with 1. Where are you located? I have a rim to swap the brackets to, but I have to do a little grinding to remove the wrong brackets from first. I'd rather not go to that extent if I don't have to.
DON TX
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top