Ford 861 input shaft seals

G.Stanton

New User
Having my two stage clutch replaced and I'd like to replace the seals on the input shaft. Gear oil from the transmission is leaking by pretty badly. I cannot find the seals anywhere. Any help with a source or even a part number is appreciated. Thanks.

Hello GS welcome to YT! Looks like 3 and 5 in the linked page. CNHI Ford 861 parts catalog
Large and small to seal the two different sized shafts. They are still available from the dealer. Scroll down below the diagram and click the part number in the key description” For other option web search the part number. FYI, that link will allow you to see all parts sections for you tractor.

Hello Jerry welcome to YT! While the request of information you made to the “OP” (original poster) is generally a requirement of many posts made on here that are lacking information, it seems what he gave was adequate for me to provide the information he requested. I would implore you to read through other posts that have been made prior to firing off what seems to me to be a generic fit all reply. Maybe you did not realize the underlined words “CNHI Ford 861 parts catalog” in my first reply takes you directly to the manufacturer’s online parts catalog diagram for the “seals” he inquired about at the “key” numbers I gave for the corresponding diagram. He does not need a certified mechanic and I have basically gave him the contact to an “authorized dealer” due to the fact that if he felt inclined to do so he could order the seals through the link I provided. Otherwise thanks for your helpful response.

used red MN,
Thank you for the link! I'd been online for hours trying to find that info. I had no idea those parts could still be available from a dealer. It sure would have been a shame to put it back together leaking like it does.
Thanks again.
GS

Having my two stage clutch replaced and I'd like to replace the seals on the input shaft. Gear oil from the transmission is leaking by pretty badly. I cannot find the seals anywhere. Any help with a source or even a part number is appreciated. Thanks.
I keep a couple of sets of those in stock at all times. CR10515 and CR19831 -available online from many sources or NAPA

Hello Jerry welcome to YT! While the request of information you made to the “OP” (original poster) is generally a requirement of many posts made on here that are lacking information, it seems what he gave was adequate for me to provide the information he requested. I would implore you to read through other posts that have been made prior to firing off what seems to me to be a generic fit all reply. Maybe you did not realize the underlined words “CNHI Ford 861 parts catalog” in my first reply takes you directly to the manufacturer’s online parts catalog diagram for the “seals” he inquired about at the “key” numbers I gave for the corresponding diagram. He does not need a certified mechanic and I have basically gave him the contact to an “authorized dealer” due to the fact that if he felt inclined to do so he could order the seals through the link I provided. Otherwise thanks for your helpful response.
For others viewing my reply above it looks like the moderators chose to remove the post I was referring to. It appeared very suspicious to me but nothing stuck out to make it reportable to the moderators. If the edit option would have a longer time window as it does on other forums I frequent I could simply delete the wording that no longer applies.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back