Ford 861 new clutch disc springs

I just received a new 2-stage clutch assembly for my Ford 861. I got it from this website. I noticed a difference between the new one and the old one that was removed from the tractor. The outer clutch disc on the old assembly has 3 torsional coil springs. The disc on the new clutch assembly does not have any of these springs.
Just wondering if I should be concerned about that? I guess I could either check other sources for their clutch assembly to see if spring-dampened discs are included, or, I could possibly just replace the disc in the new assembly with a better one from New Holland if it has the springs. (Would the latter require much disassembly and special tools, or is that a simple job?)

Does the pto disc normally have these torsional springs as well? If so, I doubt this new unit has them but I wouldn't break down the assembly to try to get to it.
After waiting 5 months on an engine rebuild (at a pro shop), I don't want to use suboptimal parts on the clutch if this is the case. This tractor will see quite a bit of use, not for show.

Thanks

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back