Friday's adventure

grandpa Love

My dad and my youngest son took a quick trip up to Tracy Brown's place yesterday. Always a great visit. Always leave with a trailer load. New Holland 56 hay rake. '49 cub. Fertilizer spreader. And various other nice parts! Anyone every get to north Mississippi you gotta stop and look around Tracy's place.
cvphoto4107.jpg

cvphoto4110.jpg

get a dolly wheel hitch for the hay rake won't need a jack bigger turn radius and your back will thank you

Man, that's a good looking Cub! What's its serial #? I've got a 49 too, mine has hydraulics. Love the little guy, got a bunch of machinery for it too. Looking for a mounted planter for it. The 4-foot tandem disk for it is not real common in SD, so I get a lot of comments on it at shows.

Hope you got a good deal on the fertilizer spreader. One on an auction here is at over $200.00. Sold one last week that looked like new for $350.00. Nice looking cub. Don't think you will get in trouble for that stripper.

Yep, that exhaust is hilarious right down to the Y above the hood. If you have ever head of NewAgtalk on Machinery Talk section they would refer to that as a ...Southern Tractor Accessory...no offense. Can?t beat a 56 rake all we ever had on the farm. I don?t know about those dolly wheels everyone is recommending. Put that on your tricycle M with good brakes and it will be hard to beat.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back