fun tractor

watching a classic tractor show on the rural channel & a guy has a restored 8N with a flathead V-8 Cadillac engine in it. says it will go faster but he doesn't feel safe going over 50M.P.H.

(quoted from post at 04:13:15 06/11/23) Looks like an overhead valve engine to me.
The link that Bruce (OR) sent is a Ferguson tractor. He's not trying to say that's the one that Robert saw on T.V.

(quoted from post at 17:46:58 06/10/23) watching a classic tractor show on the rural channel & a guy has a restored 8N with a flathead V-8 Cadillac engine in it. says it will go faster but he doesn't feel safe going over 50M.P.H.

Some people just have too much of what I call STUPID MONEY.

What a waste :!:

Duck Duck Go Marvin Baumann. He has installed V8's, Chevy, Ford, Chrysler, Honda Valkyrie MC engines and even a jet turbine. Many pictures.

Used DDG to search, saw the pictures. He certainly is skilled at adapting different assemblies to work together.
I admit being curious about the 6-cyl Funk conversions. But the rest is way beyond what I could use.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back