dtherrien-HT
New User
Hi All,
I have a 1500d and my turn signals had stop working, so i replaced them with a different type and removed the flasher and installed a new switch. I dont need signal lights.
After completion still no tail lights so i started testing the circuits. Finaly after about 3hrs work the little wire fuse was blown right at the base of the screw.I straiten the wire out enough to reinstall it and lights work.
So...can i replace the current fuse block with a more modern type fuse block without damaging anything and where can i purchase one?
Thanks, David
I have a 1500d and my turn signals had stop working, so i replaced them with a different type and removed the flasher and installed a new switch. I dont need signal lights.
After completion still no tail lights so i started testing the circuits. Finaly after about 3hrs work the little wire fuse was blown right at the base of the screw.I straiten the wire out enough to reinstall it and lights work.
So...can i replace the current fuse block with a more modern type fuse block without damaging anything and where can i purchase one?
Thanks, David