gear adjusted disk

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
I posted this in implement alley but was to to post here. I have a friend at work that has on alod disk they are about to cut up. its a tandem drag its not like any ive wever seen,. Its almost Oliver green and has a gear box attached to the fron gang on one side. it has a place for a rop to hook to one of the levers and it runs a clutch or something in the gear box. It has another lever on the out put that attaches to the pitch adjustment. Ive never seen any thing like this ever. Its in fair shape on e rear blade is broken but I have some replacem ents for it. I can post a few pics tomorrow.
 
I beleive you have amodel "R" disc came in different sizes up to about a 10 ft ,count the # of discs on gangs .want to sell where are you located Im in central WI Thaks Dave
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top