Generator Battery Charger?

This one will fit. Order it on line. We need to help you shop with diligence. Auto parts stores can find the battery to fit if you become operational with them and find a counter person that can look up sizes. I have done that, you have not extended the determination to get a solution in hand. I am not irritated, I am trying to help you become self sufficient. Jim

We have been buying motorcycle batteries from Batterystuff.com in Oregon for a few years and have had good
luck. Good batteries, good price, free shipping, no sales tax, no core charge. They would probably have a
battery that would work for you.

How about a Yuasa YTZ14S. That is what is in my Honda generator. Looks like it will fit.

I have a Noco Genius 1 maintainer that keeps it charged up. Seems to work very well.

I run mine once a quarter (unless there was a power outage) to cycle the gas in the carb. Once a year I will replace the old gas with fresh gas (unless there was a recent outage that used a tank of gas. And I use a gas stabilizer.

(quoted from post at 21:23:11 01/09/23) How about a Yuasa YTZ14S. That is what is in my Honda generator. Looks like it will fit.

I have a Noco Genius 1 maintainer that keeps it charged up. Seems to work very well.

I run mine once a quarter (unless there was a power outage) to cycle the gas in the carb. Once a year I will replace the old gas with fresh gas (unless there was a recent outage that used a tank of gas. And I use a gas stabilizer.

The YTV14S is the one I ordered earlier today.

Well guys, I ordered the YTZ14S from Battery Mart. They said shipping was paid. I ordered it 1/9 Monday and I got it today 1/11. They shipped it next day FedEx. That was a surprise. I just put it in and it worked fine. I also got a vinyl cover for the gen.

I thank all you guys for all the suggestions. These forums are real gems. :wink:

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back