Geo and FFA

Our advisor's name was Bill Stevens-NICE guy! I don't remember if it was in the FFA manual but when he read his part he would say I sit by the owl for I am order and wiser--I was never officer material--Oh well--Had fun-wish they still had FFA in the school-I would be their biggest supporter---Tee

Awesome stories. Area 2, North Central Missouri.
1992 graduation, but I was one of two, Ms Smith took to the FFA national convention in fall 1992 for National proficiency awards,in Kansas City, my neighbor for swine, mine was Sheep.
Our Montrose chapter now has Ms.Coale Bailey is a Sr, has been president for two terms, Kelsey is a green hand, just started on the Creed two nights ago.
They have the tractor day, Food for America day, teaching younger students and town people about our processes of growing food.
Excellent program has grown through the ages.
I remember being a part of the delegation that Missouri wanted to exit National FFA over loosing the Farmer from so many parts of the program, especially the emblem.
There was several days of back and forth talk at the state convention that year.
cvphoto146448.jpg

Bailey is front and center.
GG Wes

I got to spend only two years at the school that had FFA and I ended up with a purebred Angus and I think two Poland China hogs, suddenly decided the summer I graduated high school to join friends going off to college.

Sold? the cow and hogs to dad, my mother eagerly helped me shop for a suitcase, clothes and a portable typewriter.

Went off to Ames and changed my major there twice, running out of money, quit, went to work for a civil engineer, then JD, went back to college nearby, finally after 10 years graduated with an Education major and a physics minor, spent 40 years designing machines...I loved that...I just never had an idea what to do with my life.

I am grateful for my FFA experience, though, I absorbed Robert's Rules of order. I would have never studied them and that helped in later life.. Leo

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back