Tim B from MA
Member
I had my boys powerwash the mowers today and being a bit over zelose they peeled the Gravely stiker right off one - at least it came off clean in one piece.
Then I did the same thing to two decals on a 1980 Craftsman tiller that a friend gave me and I'm working on getting up and running (oops, at least I didn't yell at the boys for doing it).
This machine isn't really anthing special but it is complete and in cosmetically pretty good shape, so I'd like to put the stickers back on.
Anyone have a recommendation as to a good glue to re-apply these plastic decals?
Thanks
Then I did the same thing to two decals on a 1980 Craftsman tiller that a friend gave me and I'm working on getting up and running (oops, at least I didn't yell at the boys for doing it).
This machine isn't really anthing special but it is complete and in cosmetically pretty good shape, so I'd like to put the stickers back on.
Anyone have a recommendation as to a good glue to re-apply these plastic decals?
Thanks