Good Source for Engine Gaskets, Hardware etc.?

1 Dollar

Member
I'm getting ready to put back together the engine on my Farmall M, and consequently I need ALL new gaskets/seals etc. What is a good source to get these? CIH has them all listed on the website, but I'm worried about their pricetag. ($10+ for a head stud nut?) I need every gasket, and some hardware as well.

Thanks for any help
 
I just bought an engine overhaul gasket set for a Farmall Super C (includes every gasket) for just about $50. I ordered it through my CaseIH dealer but it came from A&I. I've not yet installed it but it all looks good. tractorsam
 
Try your local NAPA. If their parts man is worth his salt he will be able to order you a complete engine gasket set. They can get you all new oil seals too, just have to have to old one in hand to cross the number.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top