Got any pedal tractors?

I was at an estate auction about a year ago and a JD 20 series in bad condition brought around $600.00 and a good looking 4020 replica with wide front only brought $200.00. Depends on the crowd I guess.
 
Yup guess it is Rick.

So I'll just give you a couple hundred for it and get it off your hands for you.(:~})

I suppose I could pay the shipping also.

Gary
 
Now I know that the 01's are better than the 900's. But for the price differnce I think I will keep my 960 and not trade up. I only paid $2500 for it 2 years ago. This one would be a little better on gas and all but I sure do hate to think I had to rake 60 acres of hay and set then plow 4 acres of tobacco with this one.

Mine had paint and just needed a set of plug wires!

Dave
 
Believe it or not I have one of those. Its in really good condition. Dad found it in the neighbors trash when they moved back in the late 60's. Looks like it was a good investment.

Jerry
 
I don't have one of those,but I have my closed grille Oliver 88 that I got for Christmas in 1956.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top