Grease Fitting location for clutch throw out bearing 213

Ixliam

New User
On my 2130 it says to lube the grease fitting for the engine clutch throw out bearing. Where is the fitting where you can lube this at, I just can't seem to find it and I feel like the operators manual assumes I know where this is located. Mine's probably under 3" of dirt and grime, but at least one of you experts can tell me where to look.

From viewing 2130 parts catalog it appears there was a serial # break for presence/absence of a throw-out grease fitting. One can remove foremost round inspection cover on LH side of clutch housing for a visual inspection.

mvphoto81363.png

I pulled on the cover there and it felt like its on a spring. I apologize as I'm more used to them having a bolt/screw so this is a bit odd to me so if you could give me some guidance as I sure dont' want to lose anything inside there pulling this thing. Can I just pull it out and secure it like with a long screwdriver, or is there a better way ?

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back