Group photo of all the toys

J Hamilton

Getting them all ready for a large Case featured show August 16-20 in Pinckneyville, IL. Also on the 16th my girlfriend and I are getting married at the show, in the sawmill where we both work during the show. It was her idea to get married there since that is where we met back in 2018. We decided to wait until this year because Case is the feature, her idea again! I think I found a keeper! Anyone who may be there is more than welcome to attend the ceremony.
cvphoto160254.jpg

cvphoto160255.jpg

cvphoto160256.jpg

Ill be in Whiteside County on the 14th for the Whiteside co. Tractor ride, and straight back to Va. on the 15th. Take plenty of pics for us! CM Not mine ,just a great pic
mvphoto108312.jpg

mvphoto108313.jpg

Wow! That is a nice collection. Congrats. I am sure it took you awhile. Thanks for the pics. Have fun! Nick

We will see you there, if you need any help driving those tractors around to warm them up, I'm available. LOL I can't wait to see 500 or more tractors being hauled in and trying to get them parked in some sort of order by make. Rain will only make for more fun.

I can't wait to see how much Case equipment Bauersachs will bring! I'm sure I will be helping them bring some in. We can't let those IH guys bring more than us! Lol

Congratulations! Sounds like you found a great partner to make Case memories with. Best wishes to you both. Don

Getting them all ready for a large Case featured show August 16-20 in Pinckneyville, IL. Also on the 16th my girlfriend and I are getting married at the show, in the sawmill where we both work during the show. It was her idea to get married there since that is where we met back in 2018. We decided to wait until this year because Case is the feature, her idea again! I think I found a keeper! Anyone who may be there is more than welcome to attend the ceremony.
cvphoto160254.jpg

cvphoto160255.jpg

cvphoto160256.jpg
Sorry I missed this, but you have some great horses there! Bet you are happy! Great place to get "hitched"

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back