Hardee Ditchbank cutter

Anybody have a Hardee Ditch bank Cutter? If so what hydraulic oil/fluid do you use?
Self contained hydraulics? It might be AW68 from some info on their website where part number C403_G shows as Bulk, 55 gallons AW68. C403 subs to their current part number of 23333 in 5 gallon pails. You should contact Hardee to be sure. Do you have a manual for your mower?

Self contained hydraulics? It might be AW68 from some info on their website where part number C403_G shows as Bulk, 55 gallons AW68. C403 subs to their current part number of 23333 in 5 gallon pails. You should contact Hardee to be sure. Do you have a manual for your mower?
Jim Thanks for the reply. Yes it is Self contained hydraulics, Pump - Hyd. motor and Ram. I'm thinking AW68 would work. Hardee wants to sell their oil when I checked with them. I do have a Manual for it.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back