Hay Prices 2022 in Wi

Good Afternoon,

I was wondering what you guys are adding to your hay price this year with the increased diesel cost. I ake small squares and 4x5 rounds in SE Wisconsin.

Any input would be great.

Joe

(quoted from post at 13:48:14 05/31/22) Good Afternoon,

I was wondering what you guys are adding to your hay price this year with the increased diesel cost. I ake small squares and 4x5 rounds in SE Wisconsin.

Any input would be great.

Joe
I haven't even pulled the swather out of the shed yet, our hay weather is still 3-4 weeks away but for those who have been asking I indicated a minimum of another $5 ea for 4x4's and nobody had an issue with it.
Jim

Just a transporter here for a few horse people. They are looking at paying about $10 more for 4x4 rounds and an extra $1 or so for square bales. Thats $35 - 40 for rounds and $7 or so for squares. Thats picked up in the field.

I'm going to add 10.00 for 4x4 bales probably should have added 5 last year and didn't. I'm more concerned with can I sell it period, with no fuel money to haul it. Will they have the money for the hay. After all you can't haul round bales on the roof of a smart car to well.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back