Heart prblem update.

Walt Davies

Well-known Member
Thanks to all who expressed their concern over my health problem. So far so good I get a little stronger each day and hope to be back to my usual self by Hay season. If not their always is the open heart surgery UHHH!! hate to even think about going though that again.
Walt
 
Hang in there Walt. It seems that with all the moderm medicine that heart surgery is the most slow to advance because of the difficulty in getting to it through the rib cage.

The bypass surgery seems rather arcaic in that they put in the bypass loop rather than replacing the artery. Then as time passes the bypass becomes clogged and has to be redone with additional bypasses. Brother in law had a stent installed and within a year it was getting all clogged up so they had to redo with a stent that wouldn't allow the plaque to build up.
 
They told me at the hospital that I was to blocked for the stints another BUMMER.
Well we only get one chance at this game so I'm going take full advantage of what I have left.
Walt
 
Hi Walt, I did have a heart attack 2 years ago, did not have any operation, on medication and do pretty close to what the medical people tell me to do, except the lifting, I have sometimes forget and lift more than I should,lifted a hydraulic pump for a backhoe the other day and put in the trunk of a car, (118 lbs) that didn't bother me , but it could have. I go walking every morning, early and try to follow a good diet as per the medical people instructions. I don't want anymore heart attacks, I like the quality of life I am doing, but do have to make adjustments. I believe stress is another area that get's a little tough on the heart. So I guess my advice is stay on the medication they prescribe for you relax and enjoy life to it's fullest. Alway's remember you are a nice person and everybody enjoy's the conversation's you post on this board. By the way I just purchased another old /43 Case tractor the other day. cheers, Murray
 
That is just great!!!. Thank God for that.He heard us.Just can't wait till you start kicking around and raising some dust.Just remember,slow and steady is better than, fast and furious,
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top