Heavy 18' sioux gates value

Dave from MN

Well-known Member
I ws wondering what "new 18 foot long 50" high heavy duty gates are selling for new. I see the red "bull" gates at mills fleet are $180, but they arent near as slid as the yellow Sioux gates. Have a guy that has 3 like new,wants $80 a peice. Right now I think they they ar worth it, what do some of you think?
 
Buy em, Dave, and buy em quick. That is a heck of a deal. I'd be pay'in the man before someone else gets wind of it.
 
Better get them on your trailer. My wholesale is mor than that and they tell me that my prices are going to go up again. Buy,BUY,BUY.
 
Sioux has always had a good rep- top of the line. Check at any farm store, or the guys who come up here from Kentucky with a truckload- they are always...heavy duty, two inch stock..........but cannot tell you what gauge thickness they are. When I asked them to show me their "light duty " ones to compare- no response. For something comparable to Souix- check with what Louis Industries in Paynesville produces- square tube gates. Can get them in Pearl Lake at Theisen Lbr., maybe others as well. But- that price for used Sioux is good.
 
I told em I'd take them.He answered an ad I ran for some stuff I wanted, turns out he lives down the road 3 miles and I know him. He is also giving me a whole bunch of 16' cattle panels for $5 a peice. I have helped dehorn cattle at his place when I was younger. He has since gotten out of pigs and cattle. He said come and get the stuff when ever I am ready.I'll be picking them up this weekend yet. Nice guy.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top