Help Identifying this Ford plow

pmich61

New User
I picked up this plow the other day, but can't seem to locate a model number. I want to find the manual for this so I am just wondering if anyone recognizes it and can let me know. Also, if you notice the rear beam, It is off the ground a few inches. Is this normal or is there a way to lower it?
Thank you all very much for any input.
tempImageFV4hg5.jpg
tempImageXPsIVA.jpg
tempImage3PRSlP.jpg
tempImage4XZQRE.jpg

Start sifting through images of Oliver/White plows until you see your plow , find out what model it is, then you can correlate the build date to the era that Ford offered that particular plow.

Could also be a plow someone painted blue that Ford never offered at all…. Ford had metal ID plates riveted to their plows… another possibility.

Start sifting through images of Oliver/White plows until you see your plow , find out what model it is, then you can correlate the build date to the era that Ford offered that particular plow.
Ive been looking at pictures of Ford plows on the internet without any luck yet. Thanks for the tip on the Oliver plows, Ill start looking at those as well.

I picked up this plow the other day, but can't seem to locate a model number. I want to find the manual for this so I am just wondering if anyone recognizes it and can let me know. Also, if you notice the rear beam, It is off the ground a few inches. Is this normal or is there a way to lower it?
Thank you all very much for any input.
View attachment 66236View attachment 66237View attachment 66238View attachment 66239
Look at models 150, 151, 152.
The square beams are from those or later.
HTH

It "appears" that the middle plow bottom is way out of place, maybe the PO hit a rock or ledge and the breakaway didn't work, which makes the rear sit up. In theory all three bottoms should be level when sitting on the ground not attached to a tractor. It will never plow right with the current set-up. If you get the middle one in line with the others it "might" plow okay but no guarantee. Good Luck with your search!

Good news everyone! I have found the ID tag and it is a Ford 142. It is an aluminum sticker that was painted over.

As for the rear plow being raised off the ground, It appears that MF#1 is correct. There are issues with the middle one. So I will be taking it apart and fixing it.

Thank you everyone for all your help!

Good news everyone! I have found the ID tag and it is a Ford 142. It is an aluminum sticker that was painted over.

As for the rear plow being raised off the ground, It appears that MF#1 is correct. There are issues with the middle one. So I will be taking it apart and fixing it.

Thank you everyone for all your help!
If you think of it, run a string along the top of the box beam & see if it's straight. It looks like it is slightly twisted or sprung from your photos.

Mike

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back