Help please, white 2-105 hydraulic issue

ryanbr

New User
Hello, been using my white 2-105 to load hay for the first time this year and noticed the hydraulics slower then normal, also seems be have trouble lifting 1000lb bales. Worse when its warm, today after running for 2 hours it wouldnt even lift a bale over half way up. Have to throttle up to 17 - 1800 to pickup one of these bales, before it would just idle and lift easy. Another issue that just came up is the hydraulics are really choppy. Symptom 3 has been going one for sometime but the loader leaks down right after i release the valve, it drops about 6" then stops, never really worried me but seems like thats getting worse too. Pump is about 5 years old and likely has about 1000hrs on it. It is a A & I pump not oem. Oil is full and isnt foamy, small leaks on the loader frame and quick connects nothings worse then last year. Going to pickup hydraulic filter tomorrow, does this one also have a suction screen? Someone told me to screw in a bypass screw located on the front of the pump until it makes pump work then back off half turn, thoughts?

any help is appreciated as always, thanks!!

My Du-al on my 1600 acted like it was a tractor problem for a while. I never would have thought in a million years it was a loader cylinder. It wasn't leaking externally,but it was leaking by on the inside. (two way cylinders) I took both of them to a hydraulic shop out of pure desperation. They put new seals in the center of both,told me one was actually blown,but that fixed it.

Ok thanks im actually thinking this may what it is as the loader is sitting kinda of lower on the one side then the other, so that would make sense. I will do a couple tests and see what i find out,.

Plug your remotes in to something heavy like a disc of something and see if it lifts and holds that OK.

Hmm ok i think it will lift anything i have around here fine... i was going to try and disconnect the 'lower' side of the hydraulics and remove the pioneer tip when the bucket is raised and see if oil comes out of the line when it leaks down...that should tell me?

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back