Help replacing fan belt on 300U

I have a 53 300U with a loader. My fan belt broke and I got a new one from the dealer. The one that broke looks like it was put together around the pulleys. The dealer didn't have one like it nor did I see it offered on this site.
I checked my manual and it doesn't show how to replace the belt. I slipped it over the fan but now I can't see how to get it over the drive pulley since the bucket hydraulic pump comes off the pulley in the front and it looks miserable to take things apart to get the belt on.
Please tell me I am missing something and that it won't take 8 hours to get this on.
THANKS!!!

behind the fan you will see threads on the outer half of waterpump pulley hub.there is a set screw that you need to remove from outer pulley. then the problem is to loosen this pulley by tapping on the "spots" back and forth and lubed good with penetrating oil.get it so you can turn it by hand then ready to install belt.have it spread open to install and then turn it in to tighten belt and then lock with set screw in notch.and your done.

Don't have a good answer for you. Looks like four bolts hold drive onto crank shaft pulley, if you can get at them you might be able to move the coupler enough to sneak the belt through. As far as the pulley on fan water pump RustRed gave instructions on that.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back