Help with P/N for o-ring under hold valve on WD


New User
WD is leaking between hold valve and hydraulic pump. I know there is a single o-ring under the hold valve but I cannot find a P/N or size for it. Anybody know? Thanks.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.