Here's a new twist

Ultradog MN

Well-known Member
Location
Twin Cities
I don't think I've seen this before.
Seems a little odd IMO
I can't see how it will draw more of a crowd.

<I>THIS AUCTION IS FOR INFORMATION ONLY.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WILL BE SOLD ON APRIL 12, 2008 AT AN ONSITE IOWA AUCTION.
THE AUCTION IS FOR THE EXACT ADDRESS AND TIME OF THIS IOWA AUCTION.
NO ITEMS ARE BEING SOLD AT THIS TIME.<I/>
Ebay item
 
That auction is 5 miles south of Washington Ia on Highway 1,

Dwight Duwa is the auctioneer and He will know about someone selling his copied sale bill tomorrow. He does not sell his sale bills. He is a friend of mine.

Go to DUWAS AUCTION SERVICE to see this ad and other sales he has.

Wish I knew how to report this to ebay.

Gary
 
I took the time to register and sent the seller an email to see if they had permission to sell his sale bills.

It will give them a chance to pull the ad. If it is still there tomorrow nite I will report to ebay after I talk to Dwight to make sure he didn't give someone premission to sell the bill.

Gary
 
They just lowered the BIN to $1.00. And added the info that they are "selling".

Looks like they got scared of Gary, he he.

I was wondering if the seller is related and is trying to promote the sale. If I remember right the last name in the payment instructions is a kron.

Is that a relation to the seller? I wonder.

Sounds like April is the month for shady auctions.

Just a thought.

jt
 
I wonder why he lowered the price and included all the infro except Dwight Duwas name in the ad now?

Got him didn't we !!

Thanks guys for bringing this up.

It made my day and will make dwights also.

Gary
 
Just got an email from the seller. Told me he will leave the ad up for free infro.

I wonder why he is so nice to do that for us.(:~})

Gary
 
Lots of people and businesses sell information.What's the big deal?If the auctioneer gave the sale bill away I'd assume the owner of the sale bill could sell it if they wanted.
 
If he was selling the bill with all the information, you may be right.

But when he was holding back the location information for a $10 ransom, I don't think the owner or auctioneer would like that being sold.

Just my view.

Gary
 
Hey Gary....if you're going to that sale, I'll see you there. Actually, I'm going to the consignment sale Saturday. Buy you a cup of coffee if we both happen to be there.
 
Not yet Gary...guess I am skipping the sale tomorrow, but definitely going to Wehr's. You may want to check my email address.
 
Hey Gary

Seller is at it again. Now listed as a penny auction with a disclaimer to try to fit Ebays guidelines.

BTW is this a closing out, reduction or estate sale.

Just interested

jt
new version
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top