Heres my tractor pics

1950 IH C

scan0003cj0.jpg


scan0002je4.jpg
 
Looks to me like you may very well have one of the few untouched white demonstrators left. Whats your palns for it?
 
nice tractor,i wouldnt restor that one, its perfect just like it is, just get it mechanicly good, a unrestored original white C demonstrater has to be extreamly rare
 
Does this one have the serial number in the proper range for the white demonstrators?

I would definitaly leave it as-is, there are plenty of restored demonstrators out there already. An original like that is a rare find!
 
I have mostly Oliver and Allis Chalmers tractors with a few other brands tossed in. I bought one like yours, a Farmall C just because it was going way to cheap on an ebay auction. The guy stated that it had not run in a long time. I drove it on the trailer and have used it for different chores over the last five years and even won two first place and a third on three time I entered it in pulling contests.
Nice tractor. Never figured I would keep it this long.

FarmallCwithOliverDrill002-vi.jpg
 
(quoted from post at 07:12:25 03/18/08) Does this one have the serial number in the proper range for the white demonstrators?

I would definitaly leave it as-is, there are plenty of restored demonstrators out there already. An original like that is a rare find!

It does run and it still pulls the plow that came with her.
My serial number is 52055.

At the moment my plans are to keep her running as is.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top