Hey Allen , hydralic valve question

Animal

Well-known Member
On that valve you used on that H, that exhaust port, is it just supposed to work under pressure releif, or should it be exhausting all the time? I am trying to use one to regulate the lift on a disc mower caddy. I just want to use one pressure line that will lift the arms on the caddy and then at the end of the stroke lift the disc mower itself. I thought this valve would do it, but after blowing air through it I am not sure. It seems like their is no exhaust pressure at all through it. When I took the spool out I found a big spring that looks like a presure releif, and also a plug in the spool that looks like it would keep the flow from going to the E port.
 
Think of the "Exhaust" port as the output of the pump. It then used to run other valves with their own pressure regulator system.

That priority valve just insures that the power steering gets it's oil "off the top" or first.

Allan
 
I think he's talking about a flow divider valve like Allen used for his power steering setup.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top