Keith Molden

Well-known Member
The Hocking river is flooded again due to the heavy rains on Tuesday night. I think it's just above flood stage, but thought you'd like to know. Keith
 
(quoted from post at 02:29:24 04/22/11) The Hocking river is flooded again due to the heavy rains on Tuesday night. I think it's just above flood stage, but thought you'd like to know. Keith

Thanks! Wish we could get some of that rain here.........
Don't know if anyone still does it, but we used to fence off some of the backwater in/outlets and catch up all the carp we could and sell them over in the darker part of the county this time of year.

Dave
 
I'd gladly ship you some if I could. We're supposed to get some more today, tomorrow and Easter. Dad used to say if it rained on Good Friday, summer would be like a cow p****** on a hot rock. and if it rained on Easter it would rain for the next 7 sundays. Don't know if that's true or not, but could do without some of the rain for a little while anyway. LOL
Oh well, can't change the weather anyway, heard a Whip-por-will this morning, so I know summer is on the way, Keep smiling, Keith
 
(quoted from post at 03:19:37 04/22/11) heard a Whip-por-will this morning, so I know summer is on the way, Keep smiling, Keith

that's the little things I miss along with cardinals, garter snakes and black snakes. And panfish (bluegill and crappie).

Dave
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top