Hey IaGary!

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
You getting snow or sleet? So far we have had only a trace of precip. Was getting tired of reading about gas, oil, and politics, so thought I'd give you a holler!
 

I sure don't envy you guys out there in the mid west... All we have received in the last couple of days here in the NE section of Oregon (Columbis basin)is rain and lots of wind!! We can always count on wind blowing day after we get rain...Hate the durn wind!! :x

Keith & Shawn
 
I'm in SE Iowa, only about 75 mi. SE of Gary, and have a considerable less precip than he has had. Still...not the best of winters, but it could have been a lot worse!
 
We have about 3" of snow here in NW Iowa. People here still don't know how to drive in the stuff after having four months of practice. This morn I saw a SUV go sideways and wipe off a road sign. Jim
 
Iam just 12mi south of him so far we have had rain sleet hail now its all melted just cold. Blame it on nnalert.
 
Still snowing since very early morning, but is all pretty much melted, but still snowing. Yesterday is why we all like Iowa weather.
Yesterday one of the guys was jacking around at dinner time and hollerd aint this great! He was laying on the escavated dirt at the jobsite like a horse the first day of spring. The dumb butt wasn't thinking because we had taken a backhoe and thrown fill dirt over some snow and Ice last fall. As he was jacking around a gob of muddy slop squesed out from under his fanny and got his rear end all muddy. It was pretty nice walking on dry top dirt for a afternoon anyway.

We still have major snow drifts and piles yet, but getting more exposed grass and gravel every day.
 
Wisconsin, Madison area- now getting some more of Al Gores global warmed water, the white stuff. Estimates range from an inch to 6 inchs expected. Already broke the area snowfall record- just over 100 inchs. Going into work soon, maybe have a snowbank on top of car in morning like before. RN
 
We up babysitting the grandkids about 150 miles north of Gary and we just had a little snow in the air. It didn't stick. Looks like back home, 90 miles south, they might have had an inch, but can't tell if it stuck or not, but it'll be gone by tomorrow anyway.
 
Amen to the not knowing how to drive in it. I followed the "Associated Milk Producers" truck this morning on Hiway 59. He was following two cars. I believe we got clear up to 30 mph once before the lead idiot stomped on his brakes again. I'm glad that I have sense enough to give myself plenty of extra time, so I can follow those kind of folks and still be on time.
 
We got rain at 7:00 snow at 10:00 rain at 1:00 and snow at 3:00 and its raining now.

Ground was white at 11:00 today but its all gone now.

Must be March huh?

Gary
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top