Hey i'm new here!

johnsloudcar

New User
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum and just wanted to say hello to everyone. Hopefully I will make some friends here in the weeks to come.

Take care and send me a pm if you want to be friends, otherwise, I'll see you all on the boards.

- John
 
Welcome... I am fairly new to the form. Learning many things and have gotten the help I needed to fix my tractor from this form. I live in Missouri.
 
Welcome! I have been looking at these pages for a while - a real cross section of interesting people with a lot of diffent outlooks on life. A must read with my morning coffee.
 
Hey if you want PM you have to add your email.
Anyway welcome and hope you have fun here, also what kind of tractors do you have and what are you doing with them using them on a farm or restoring them or what.
Walt
learn how to add pics.
My Case LA
<a href="http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j50/WaltDavies/?action=view&current=pic001.jpg" target="_blank">
pic001.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket
</a>
 
'Mornin Mrs. Howell! Been wonderin how long it would take for y'all to find me. I really enjoyed the Birthday present story not long ago. My wife did the same thing for me last year- found me a 'B' to add to the 15+ we already have. In answer to your '?', we live in Tyler,between the Loop and 1-20. Probably already know y'all if you both are involved with a club. I am VP of promotions @LSATEA.ORG, my wife is the Historian. Looking forward to meeting you both in person.
 
"Private Message"- fancy name for an email- but if its sent through a board such as this, they call them PM's, to distinguish them from a message posted on the board.
 
Hello and welcome good bunch of poeple on here.Don't get discouraged if you run into a sarcastic hillbilly every now and then.
 
Welcome to the forum.

Alot of good people and good topics.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Never be afraid to ask a question; there are no dumb questions.

Some of us are outstanding in our field.

Learn how to post a picture; a picture is worth a thousand words.

<a href="http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa5/jameslloydhowell/John%20Deere%20Equipment/Shared%20Folder/?action=view¤t=IMG_1219.jpg" target="_blank">
IMG_1219.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket
</a>

As you can see, I am out standing in my field.

Do you have a tractor?
 
WELCOME johnsloudcar.!!!---Hey James Howell ! What did you do to Nancy, to make you stand out in the middle of the field like that?? Or is she test drivin her new JD. LOL.
 
I took his reply to be sarcastic; I fall into both categories, plus that of 'good ole boy'. Except for wearing an Army uniform, I've NEVER done anything but farm and grow cattle........not counting being retired.
 
This was our second "stand" of Cheyenne Bermuda from last September.

We got 31 bales (4x5"s) from this cutting off our 8 acre meadow.

We are looking forward to another good year from this meadow.

My father bought this property in 1939 when it was a cotton field. He sold the cotton and used the money to pay for the land.

My grandfather "sprigged" this field with Coastal Bermuda during the late 1940"s and used it as grazing pasture.

My father leased the hay meadow for several years, and......, well......, you can guess the rest of the story.

Yes, she really likes "Sparky" the JD 51M. It is fun driving this little tractor.

Every weekend we take a tractor tour around the farm. Nancy let my cousin Anna drive "Sparky" during last weekend"s tour.

Thanks for asking.
 
John,
Welcome aboard, I was new on here about 10 years ago, a lot of great people on here. Do you collect, restore, use any old tractors? Hopefully they are red. :-)
Jim
 
Welcome, are you like me? I think mufflers are for wearing round your neck in wintertime, not on cars. Leave the cat on though.
 
Welcom.
You will enjoy these forums. I sure have, lots of great people on here. People that will be glad to help you, or give you sugestions no matter the toppic. People that will assist you, when your in need, and prey for you when you are down and out, or if a loved one is sick. There all Great and Wonderful people on these forums.
Enjoy.
Bruce.
 
No but sometimes you can,t tell them apart.If they are walking on the level ground.--Ya-see If you find a wounded redneck,[USUALLY FROM THEM DERN BLASTED REVENOORS]-WE usualy walk same as a hillbilley.Kinda limpen like, caws of hertin.They--[Hillbillys]are nateral born that way so they cin catch the milkin goats, to feed the chilldrn.Also hillbilleys make more shine than rednecks, cause now the fat revenoors kant clime them thar hills.--Atother way of tellin is a redneck drinks more beer than shine.!!
 
Heck come on take a joke,I fall in both catagories to.Just aint no fun if you can't laugh at yourself.Shucks I even have 2 pickups, 1 chevy and a dodge.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top