Hey MOLINESAM

I'll have a jar at Edmund on Saturday taking collections to buy the Moline. You will drop a few bucks in there for me, won't you? (-: LOL
 
Bulldog, just sell some of that "boat load of trophies" ya'll got last Sat & you won't need a jar. And besides who'd want a "junk yard" Moline? Load the big truck & we'll see you Sat. lol
 
T/A, Would've been there but the head man said he didn't have a longer chain & couldn't raise the sled's hook height. Never heard that excuse before. Guess it was the wrong color.
 
Funny you should say that, I drove all the way from Georgia and won't come back ever again. The owner has no people skills. Someone with a John Deere G started complaining about a fellow puller friend of mine over his tires. He said they looked "cut" and modified, he was in the antique class. Then told me I shoudn't run in antique because I had an aftermarket air cleaner. Must be they can't take getting beat like a real man.
Hope to see you @ the Georgia tracks with that Praire Gold.
God Bless
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top