Hey OLD... ice here

Larry59

Member
Rich.. I have sleet here with lots of ice on the ground. Still sleeting some at this time. Talk is second round should be coming in later or tomorrow with snow on top of this. See schools and many business are closed now. How is it over your way from lake?
 
Tell ya what. I ain't ever going to complain about the weather here in Central Texas again (at least not on this board). You guys are really catching it this year. Hang in there.
 
Yep got ice here also with a cover of sleet. Guess I'll be staying in the house today and playing on the computer and watching TV. Don't figure its worth going out and falling on my butt other then at chore time.
Hobby farm
 
Stop sleeting here about hour ago. But I hear snow might be coming to top this stuff. .. Also step on some hard dog food on floor bye dog dish. shessss got a stone bruse with a real hard knote in it. Plus right foot swelled up big.
Not to happy here right now with cane in use. Sure not going outside either.
 
Stop sleeting here about hour ago. But I hear snow might be coming to top this stuff. .. Also step on some hard dog food on floor bye dog dish. shessss wife says I got a stone bruse with a real hard knote in it. Plus right foot swelled up big.
Not to happy here right now with cane in use. Sure not going outside either.
 
St, Louis is completely coated with ice and sleet.We got blasted twice already and another wave of ice folowed by snow coming in on the midnite express.My wife is out shoveling the drive . Man I love that girl.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top