Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
I was digging today and discovered I had a extra repair / parts manual for the W. I decided to send it to you, the price I paid for it is in pencil upper right corner. So you understand I know this is a reprint. I asked a frend that was at LeSure MN when I got the reprint and he reminded me at how angry the guy got when I asked if he would deal if I got a large quanity of different manuals, you know price break for ten or something. He got very upset and told me I could look for along time before I would ever find one of them. The guy kept grumbling even while I paid him. MY friend said I should have smacked him with his own manual, but it was a very cold windy day that it rained every half hr, so he must have been just having a bad day. Because with his attatude I can't see anyone buying from him.

Anyway if you are interested at that price fine and if not I have real good odds of selling it to a local implment dealer that uses one for his yard.

You can copy it if you like, whatever you decide I'm fine with that. I dropped it in the post office Thursday afternoon.
 
Your check will be returned if you add the postage, you are a decent guy on here, and I want only the actual cost of the manual. But like I said you are not obligated in any sence other than to copy and return it if you so desire. Thanks NE IA
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top