Hitachi 150 excavator track motor wanted

andy r

A neighbor who does all of my soil and water conservation work has a Hitachi 150 excavator. The hydraulic drive motor on the track is not working and due to internal damage is not repairable. He is looking for one. He says the Hitachi part number is 4237918. Deere must use the same hydraulic motor on some equipment and the John Deere part number is AT12840. I guess some of the earlier Hitachi 150 excavators had 16 bolts that held the motor to the undercarriage frame. This machine has 20 bolts that holds the hydraulic motor to the frame. I will check back over the next few days if anyone has or knows where a track motor might be found. Thanks.

Yea they are or where built in the same plant ,deere's come out one side and the other out the other side , only difference is engine and color. , While i was hauling the big ugly stuff every once in a while i would haul out of that plant in N.C as a return load . Notice i did not say back haul. Now as to where one may find a replacement here i have no idea as i do9 not work on yellow Iron (construction equipment ) . Ya need to drop down to crawler dozer and back hoe forum , one of those guys may know of a salvage yard.

there is a salvage yard in NC I went by it and called them one time several years ago. For the lift of me I can't remember the name or number. Siler City keeps coming to mind. Don't think that is it though. IT could have been around Sanford also. It was a 2 lane highway running NW to SE. I had delivered something in the general area at the time.

Andy call Schaffer enterprises Wolf Lake Ill they will have the final for that machine 618 833 5498

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back