Homelite Garden Tractor by Bready

BJ in KY

New User
I have a Homelite garden trac which was made by Bready Tractor & Implement in Solon Ohio in the early 1960"s. It is complete with deck and a snow blade. I am restoring this tractor and would like to add apropriate decals. I have seen pictures of these tractors on this site. Could one of you send me a picture of the grill on this tractor? Also, if the decals still exist on the dash and transmission guard, I would appreciate pics of them as well. Thanks!

I have one made in 1960. If I remember right, a 1959 model was the old Homelite chain saw blue and the 60 model is red and white. Mine's parked in the back of the shed for the winter but I'll try to get a picture of the front decal for you. Mine has the original set of rear wheel weights on it.

Thanks! Mine was painted red when I got it, but when I stripped it, I found it was originally painted Homelite blue with white rims, white steering wheel and white panels in the grill. All of the decals were gone except for the choke sticker,the Homelite sticker on the dash, and the engine serial number plate.

(quoted from post at 04:06:27 01/03/08) I have one made in 1960. If I remember right, a 1959 model was the old Homelite chain saw blue and the 60 model is red and white. Mine's parked in the back of the shed for the winter but I'll try to get a picture of the front decal for you. Mine has the original set of rear wheel weights on it.

I have been looking for one of these for YEARS! I had one growing up, and wanty to find one to compleate my collection. Mine was blue.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back