SVcummins

Anybody use one of these things ? Thinking I’ll get one and at least straighten the snouts on both tractors . That would make the 3020 hood pretty nice and the 4020 maybe a little respectable anyway
cvphoto77084.png

Yes I have one (I guess it has returned) and they work very good. You can take a poor hood and make it decent. Several friends borrow it as well as a local paint shop. The side screen tool they make is a must have as well. Tom

I bought new screens years ago . I was looking for a new hood but for now 136$ and some paint would really clean them up . They won’t be show tractors but maybe look decent anyway

I've seen these tools advertised & I have no doubt that they work, but being a tad time working with metal
no way would I shell out that kind of money. I would make something to do the job first.. I have body files &
dollies & made metal dollies , & some out of white oak that work well & do the job.

Yes, but heat and a lot of craftsmanship will do the most.

Is that a 2510? I recognize smaller air breather and long silencer.... Then you have no choice but to fix it because hood will be made of unobtainium.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back