Horses Fawn

Nancy Howell

Well-known Member
A friend sent these to me and they are some of my all time favorites. The doe left her fawn in the grass and when the horses showed up, the fawn apparently thought they were Mom. The bay mare is obviously a very gentle horse. After the horses moved on, the doe returned to her fawn.
a107944.jpg

a107945.jpg

a107946.jpg
 
Very cute. I have a calf right now that when I feed the mommas, he can't find his so he runs after the four wheeler. Gotta love young critter.

Dave
 
Gotta love nature..... I was building fence last spring (driving T-posts) and was gathering up my stuff at the end of the line when I realized i had been about 2 feet from a fawn. When I saw it I got out of the area. Funny thing was, my dog was at my feet the whole time and didn't see it.

Dave
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top