HOSPITAL VISIT

Spam post was deleted that I was referring to, not this thread. Admins can delete mine as well to avoid confusion.
 
Last edited:
Not sure if this is spam or what, but if it is I am hoping that the admins delete it and my post as well. Maybe its just me but it kinda feels like it is desecrating a VERY well respected man who has since passed. I sure miss his insightful posts and vast information on the N Series tractors.
Why delete it? Zane was a great guy. No one is / was being disrespectful… all I saw was support. What’s wrong with conversation in tribute?

Desecrating? For real?
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top